Monday, June 28, 2010

Daily Attitude Adjuster

DAILY ATTITUDE ADJUSTER
       
        by Dr. Stan Harris
   best known as Dr. Breakthrough


WOW, what a great day to be alive! I feel dynamite. I like me!
I accept me!! I love me!!! I am having a super, fantastic day today because I am too blessed to be depressed, I am too blessed to be stressed, I am too glad to be sad, and I am too anointed to be disappointed.

Circumstances are aligning themselves in my favor! I am healthy, physically fit, and intellectually equipped. I have wisdom far beyond my years. I am an extraordinary person with incredible abilities which I use to add value to other people’s lives---knowing that as I assist others in reaching their dreams
I automatically reach my own!

I am excited to meet people today who are willing to use their power, wealth, and influence to assist me in achieving my dreams. All day long people go out of their way to bless me! Today I add great value to others’ lives---I show compassion to those in need, I give strength to the weak, and inspiration to the weary. Others deserve what I have to offer and I gladly make myself available!

I embrace abundance and it embraces me. I am abundant in every good way! I am an abundance magnet. I like money and it likes me---it is attracted to me! Money comes abundantly from many sources. I use my money wisely, because it is also a tool to serve others. I declare I am rich, growing, and overflowing!

I am experiencing great victories, supernatural turn arounds, and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. I am an over-comer! If my mountain can't be removed, I will develop and practice my mountain-climbing skills. Setbacks are only set-ups for come-backs! Setbacks pave the way for come-backs. I make lemonade out of life's lemons, and if life knocks me down, I fall on my back, realizing that as long as I can look up, I can get up!

I commit to paying for my dreams with preparation. I act now!
I am a doer!  I get results that last!  I now release the champion that is inside of me! I am the leader that others are seeking. I choose to succeed today and everyday hereafter!

WATCH OUT WORLD, HERE I COME!!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment